When electricity is transported subject to numerous fluctuations and losses of charge as well as to adulatory variations leading to electricity peaks unexploitable by our electrical devices. Thus, a part of electricity delivered to our households is delivered in the form of unexploitable overcharges, yet billed: These electricity peaks make us pay and consume more.
The role of the BARON power saver pioneer is to reduce and to stabilize the electricity used: A smart technology optimizes the voltage and current according to need in order to reduce power used (kwh) according to demand. The BARON power saver pioneer stores the surplus of electricity during the peaks and delivers it after according to the need. BARON power saver pioneer must be inserted between the meter of your electricity supplier and the circuit breaker of your electrical service panel (not upstream or downstream of the installation). Inserted in an un oxidizable alloy case.
Benefits of BARON POWER SAVER:
Save up to 40% of electric bills
- Easy to install & maintenance free.
- Increase the life span of appliance & peripherals.
- Guards against Spikes & Surges.
- Assure Constant Voltage.
- Improves, stabilizes the power factor & lowers the consumption
- Limits the unused losses & quantity of electricity supplied
- Double electric proof
- Fully legal device
- Rated Voltage: 80-250 V AC.
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz.
- Working Temp. : 0-60 Degree Centigrade.
- Limit charge power: 45kw
- Tension tolerated: 220~400 vac, 50-60 Hz
- Operating temperature: -15 to 60 Celsius degrees
- 3 phases (accepts 1 phase, 2 phases, 3 phases)
- Maximum load 18000 watt